* Gently yet thoroughly lifts away excess oils, pollution, oil, sunscreen and makeup.
* Surfactant-free formula leaves skin hydrated and completely clean but never dried out -- this is a new, empowering kind of clean!!
* Preservative-free formula supports skin's microbiome and barrier function and strengthens resistance to harmful bacteria
* Organic supercritical extracts of hops and sage help combat harmful bacteria
* Cold-pressed black cumin seed oils dissolves sebum from deep within the hair follicle
* Acai sterols support barrier formation and boost hydration; they can hold double their weight in water. This is important because, paradoxically oily skin is often also dehydrated.
*Organic Chamomile supercritical extracts sooth inflammation
"I've tried lots of other products, which were just too harsh and caused more flare ups.
With Untroubled, I went from small bumps and mild acne to clear -- and I've stayed clear.
It's great that it doesn't dry out my skin, either. I love this stuff!!"
- Sienna is a student in Northern Virginia
What People are Saying
The Untroubled cleanser has been a freaking miracle for my skin. I'm in my 40s and still had acne, plus, somehow, skin that was both oily and super flaky-dry all at the same time. It took a couple months for my skin to fully heal, but this is now the clearest and healthiest my skin has been since I was 10 years old. :+) And Linda's helpful answering of all my questions at the beginning was so appreciated, too!
This oil is incredibly effective. I am 23 weeks pregnant and started to get some chest acne from all the hormones and after 2 treatments of the cleansing oil o was completely cleared up. Love you
I use the frankincense cleanser everywhere, but then I use this on the blackheads around my nose and forehead a few times a week and this combination of the two cleansers keeps my skin perfect! It makes sense that one part of my skin would need more attention than another, i just never thought of it before but I feel like since using Skinfood I am more in tune with my skin and what it needs. I love it!
I have found yet another Skin Food product that I absolutely cannot live without. It leaves my skin so clean, but not stripped. A perfect balanced cleansing oil for the summer.
This is a little miracle for my daughter, and then we supplement with the toner linda made us when her pimples are more persistent.
I’m so happy to have this natural way to keep her pimples at bay. We tell everyone about it!!